Thursday 8 March 2007

Our customers says...

Thank You for the delicious & marvellous cupcakes.
Brought back some to malacca for my relatives to taste it and the lil kids simply love it and ask for more..

And of coz the march oldies too love your cupcakes..The french butter cream tasted real good.. i am especially hooked to the french butter cream =)

Everyone who ate the cupcakes including me enjoyed it and I have recommend you to some of my frens..

Will definitely order more from you,

Thank You once again.
Sarah Longue


= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =


Hi Hanita,

First of all, Thanks for baking those delicious & beautiful cupcakes.
Everyone loves it especially the bdae girl.
As soon as we got the green light to eat the cupcakes, everyone started to lick the icing first.
It was an instant food orgasm! hehe.

Thanks & Regards,
Syahidah Hashim.


= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =


Hi Hanita,

The cupcakes were marvellous, especially the Nutella Cupcakes were so delicious. I like it so much and the "Hantaran Cupcakes" were beautiful too. Thanks a lot for everything and for putting effort for the nice and delicious cupcakes.

Hana


= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =


It was so NICE....they love it very very much...It simply look lovely n yet taste so so gd.

Thanks to u 4 making it so special

Jaz

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =


Hi Hanita,

The cupcakes were a blast! :) My in-laws, who are actually not very fond of sweet stuffs, loved the cupcakes. I mixed the 3G and the chocolate cupcakes in the big box to bring to the party.Absolutely love the 3G cupcakes! Am very addicted now. :) Although was a bit hesitant to try them out at first, because the name 3G doesn't sound very appealing to me at least. But once I had one, I'm hooked. The ginger cream cheese is heaven!

Best Regards,
Sandi Yong


= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Hi Hanita,

thanks very much for the cupcakes! everyone said they looked amazing
and were too pretty to eat but ate them all anyway :)

regards
Davinia


= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Thanks for your beautiful crafted cupcakes which melts our hearts and mouth

The valhorna chocolate is sinfully delicious!!! 2 thumbs up! The buttercream aren’t that sweet and it’s really a pleasure to eat.

I love the unique taste of 3G flavoured cupcakes and it’s filled with generous serving of apple bits. It’s so refreshing!! Definitely a keeper!

Thanks Hanita, you really make my day!

You will definitely hear from us again

Regards
Sharon


= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

love the shark!
And the island cupcakes. they are damn cool
Cupcakes are not so sweet and not too blend .

thank you so much for sloting in my order too.

thanks so much once again!

g|sh/Gladys


= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

hanita,

thanks for the cupcakes, it was delicious. thank you very much for
accomodating to my late request. i really appreciate all you have done
for me. thank you very much once again


dewi


= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Hi Hanita.

Ur cuppies were a Hit! U did an excellent job.

Erika Lim & Family


= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Hi Hanita, thks for the cupcakes. They're v well received! N we noticed tat each is different. Thks for yr effort! The box's really nice esp wif the tag.

Emilline


= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Dear Hanita,

I recieved your cupcakes already. Your chocolate cupcakes are delicious.The cupcakes are very beautiful. Thank you. I can tell that each was made with lots of care and patience( the lady bugs are sooo cute)

Khunnu
Thailand


= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

My daughter was delighted with the cupcakes. Thanks for making the
special effort to do the carebear. She was really happy with it.

Her friends "admired" the pretty cupcakes and enjoyed eating the
delicious cakes.

Thanks again for making the day special for her with the beautiful
cupcakes.

Regards
Mrs Lee


= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

The cupcakes were really pretty and everyone loved them! They really added colour to my party. Thanks for your effort! :)


Regards
Xing Yee

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Really love the cuppies and its sinfully delicious! Yummy!

Hugs+Kisses,
Murni =)

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Hi Hanita,

Thanks for the cupcakes - they were lovely! The birthday girl loves them :)

Regarding feedback, would like it more if the cupcakes were sweeter and more chocolatey. But that's just us ;)

Will definately order from you again!

Best Regards,
Sandi Yong


= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =


Many thanks for the wonderful mini cuppies.
Wow!! The minicuppies Chocolate Valrhona w/ French Buttercream Frosting not only delicious but it was fabulous and marvellous too!
My sis luv it soo much including my 2 kids, nieces and nephews.
Really hope to order more cupcakes from you in future.
Once again, a big "Thank You".


Regards
Julie


= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =


The cupcakes were sooo delicious n pretty!!! My side and the guy's side really loved it alot. They were not only beautiful to look at, they were splendid to taste!! one of my cousin even said, "Mmmm.. sedap hingga menjilat KAKI" hehehehe.. i even received a few pple who asked me where i got those cupcakes from, so of course i readily recommended ur cupcakes to them! Also, your cupcakes are sold at an affordable price which makes it an additional advantage ;)
Yup, really superb! We really appreciated your cupcakes and we enjoyed savouring them. I really hope to order more cupcakes from you, especially on special ocassions like this.Once again, thank you so much!

Regards,
Shaheerah


= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =


The cupcakes was delicious....especially the kids they really luv it. yup the cup cakes finish up faster then the besday cake it self.
will keep u posted if there'll b another order yar.....

thanks
myza


= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Wow!! The cupcakes Chocolate Valrhona Cupcakes w/Chocolate Valrhona Ganache Frosting was Superbly Chocolaty Fabulous! My whole family Loves its so much.. Especially my Dad.. coz he is quite choosy.. even my 3yrs old nephew loves it.. 2 thumbs up for u sis... And d best part is.. Me n my sis cant wait to taste it coz d cupcakes look Very tempting.. we board d bus, sit n we try it... Wuhoo...
NO Regrets!! My whole family complimenting on d cupcakes.. very nice..
Thankz ya sis for the wonderful cupcakes.. When they feel gd.. i feel gd.. N u Shld too...

Cheers,
Siti :)


= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

The cake was fabuliciously happenin'!!! Attached is a pic wif the happy birthday girl. She loved the cake so much she cldnt bear to eat it! Thanks alot once again for making a great celebration possible. Will definitely recommend ur cakes to my frens. U're as gd as it gets girl! ;)

All my thanks,
Jay

Birthday Girl


= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

I have told you --- the cuppies are too beautiful to be eaten. My family members love them the first Time they set their eyes on it. There were the ooos and the ahhhhh......macam mana nak makan, cantiknya. Mana you order; mana you beli; give me the number...blablabla....they read on my blog about your site. Most of the mad girls, fell in love with your cuppies. Cantik beautiful and it so sinfully delicious. I love the nutella. I love the green apple. I love all the cup cakes. You make it more difficult for me to lose weight.

Thanks for baking such lovely cupcakes.

Regards
Marina n


= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

hehe.. very nice... i brought some to work the next day to share with my colleagues. They love it.. Hehe.. Have passed your contacts to them already.. hope you will hear from them soon...

Candy

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

hey hanita. thanks for the cupcakes !
they were really good and lovely and everyone loved 'em !
thanks again

Bryl

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

The cup cakes were delicious! My colleagues like the design too.
I love the chocolaty taste! Hope that I have the chance to order from you again!
Gigi

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

The cupcakes are, hands down, the best I've ever tasted, out of this world! The frosting is the key; rich, smooth, creamy and flavourful. The cake is moist, with a delightfully crisp lattice and chocolate curls on top of it. I was so enrobed with such goodness, especially with the rich and majestic nutella filling… Gosh! I can't help but feel like royalty when I bite into one! Not to mention the aroma… Just as heavenly! The moment the box was opened, the sweet-smelling scent of the cupcakes wafted throughout the whole house. And I wasn't the only one who thought so, the rest of my family members sang praises too! They were initially attracted to the lovely presentation but it was the taste of the cupcakes that finally won them over. I could eat these every day for the rest of my life! Keep up the good work!

Myra's BF

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

You have made our anniversary celebration sweeter with those astounding work of art. The cupcakes not only look fabulous, they taste fabulous too!Oh and the valrhona... I think I had a crush on it lah. The world around me has turned to beautiful reveries whilst indulging that delectable valrhona. I even made my guy talk alone! Hehehe... Frankly, it is the best cupcake I've ever tasted!

Thank you syz for such perfect creation. You definitely gave your 110%. Due to that unwavering passion, it made our anniversary celebration stupendous! Thank you! *salutes*

Best regards,
Myra

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =


Thanks for the cupcakes. They were good. I think my friends like the chocolate cupcake with buttercream frosting better. And they're all so pretty. Initially everyone was so afraid to eat them. :) Thanks again for helping me when we changed the design at the last minute. You've been really helpful.

Cheers,
Dahlinar

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

My kids like the cupcakes very much especially the chocolate toppings.
The design is unique.My family also like it. So, in future I will order again frm you & also recommend your cupcakes to my family for your future order.

Thank you so much

Frm Kamisah & Family

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =



Dearest Hanita,

A MILLION THANKS for your wonderful cupcakes! My family was so surprised, and they thought the cupcakes looked lovely. But best of all, they said they were the best they've ever tasted. :)

I'm so pleased, thanks once again for making the surprise work, I can't wait till I'm back in Singapore, when I'll personally get to try your cupcakes for myself. :)

Happy New Year to you, and all the best!

Warmest regards
Andrea, London

= = = = = = = = = =

Everyone loves the cupcakes. It caught nearly everyone's attention in the lecture hall.The designs were really cute and the birthday girl was really happy with the gift.I think the next time we order, we're going to try the cheese ones :)
Gonna wait for the April sales! Thanks for everything!

Asmira

= = = = = = = = = =

The cupcakes were a hit!! The buttercream complemented the vanilla with conserves.I may yet order some more in a few weeks.

Thanks again Hanita!

Best regards,
Marnie

= = = = = = = = =

Just dropping an email to thank you again.

The kids and adults love your cakes. Perhaps i shd try your nutella
cakes soon. The kids were all fighting for the chocolate toppings that day. Thank you once again, will be ordering from you soon yeah!!

Cheers,
Nani.

= = = = = = = = = =

Thank you for the cupcakes!

We all love it! The french buttercream is perfect in every aspect.
I'd definitely order more next month when I am holding my housewarming party. ;-)

Regards,
Marnie

= = = = = = = = = =

Hiya Hanita.....

Tasted your cupcakes the other nite....the pink cream cheese ones.....H-E-A-V-E-N-L-Y.........

Lenny®

No comments: