Tuesday 16 January 2007

Cups 'n' Cakes (I)

A cupcake (or fairy cake) is a small cake designed to serve one person, usually made in a small paper cup container. As with larger cakes, frosting and other decorations are usually applied.
Cupcakes are often served during a
celebration, such as children's classroom birthday parties. They are a more convenient alternative to cake because they don't require plates, utensils, or dividing into pieces.
A simple cupcake uses the same ingredients as most other standard cakes - incorporating
butter, white refined sugar, eggs, and flour.

~Wikipedia~

Welcome to Cups 'n' Cakes!

I'm a corporate slave who bakes cupcakes on the side. My love affair with cupcakes started about a year ago and I haven't looked back since.


A self taught baker whose bakewares have been put to many a tests especially on a : picky four-year old eater i.e my beautiful daughter, my easy-to-please but sometimes biased hubby, my eldest sister (who accused me for being the reason that she'd been putting on more kilos), my chocoholics niece who swears only by my Chocolate Valrhona Cupcakes with Chocolate Ganache, my sweet-toothed domestic helper, my fussy-when it comes to dessert brother-in-law, other members of my family, relatives, friends, a few hard-to-please ex-colleagues and encouraging present-colleagues.


My cupcakes are freshly bake on a made to order basis and I always try to get my hands on the best ingredients available.


Cupcakes are great to have for a celebration or you don't even need any reason at all to have your "own little piece of heaven". So enjoy!

No comments: