Sunday 5 April 2009

Bold and Beautiful























Yes, it has been awhile since I've posted anything on my blog. Blame it on the procastinator in me. Excuses, excuses. Anyway, I decided to post some pictures of a wedding event which I did last weekend.

When I was informed of the wedding theme colour, cream, gold and black, I could not envisioned how the colours would gel together. It took me awhile to decide how I would incorporate the colours for the cupcakes and cake topper as well as the toppers. Eventually, I decided cream will be the main colour for the frosting and the cupcake toppers will be in gold and black.























Hearts toppers dusted with gold lustre accentuated with tiny black blossoms
























Black flutters and Roses dusted with gold lustre and accentuated with gold dragees.























7" Cake for top tier adorned with gold ribbon and large fondant "pearls". As requested by the bride and groom, wedding figurine (courtesy of bridesmaid) placed as cake topper accentuated with gold roses.
























A bold choice but what beautiful results!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Elegant and Pretty!